INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN BUDOSPRZĘT Sp. z o. o.
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
The Controller of your personal data “CONTROLLER” – is Budosprzęt Sp. z o.o. based in Bytom (41-902), ul. Siemianowicka 105 C 42-290, NIP (Tax ID): 6270013470, REGON (Statistical ID): 271179405, registered in the District Court of Katowice-East in Katowice, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS no.: 0000166845, tel. 32 388 99 00, tel/fax: 32 388 99 01, e-mail: email@example.com
We will process the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
Planned retention period for personal data (Article 15(1)(D) GDPR):
- For the purposes required to perform an agreement that you are a party to, or to take pre-contractual action for the purpose of concluding an agreement in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (sale of products and provision of services, in particular preparation and presentation of an offer as well as conclusion and performance of an agreement).
- For the purpose necessary to fulfill the Controller’s legal obligation under Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (resulting from tax or accounting regulations, for archiving).
- In addition, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, we process personal data for the purposes necessary for the Controller’s legitimate purposes (monitoring the facility for security purposes, marketing the products or services we offer and pursuing claims).
- If we process personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by means of electronic communication, e.g. advertising by mail or through the use of telecommunication terminal equipment – sending text messages with advertising content, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR this is carried out on the basis of a separately, voluntarily given consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
All personal data will be deleted in accordance with data archiving requirements.
In accordance with the law, once the Controller’s purpose or legal obligation has been fulfilled, it will be deleted.
Rights of the data subject:
We hereby inform that in connection with the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
You have the right to access the content of your personal data (obtain a copy) and the right to rectify (amend), to erase data (except as described in Article 17(3) GDPR), to limit processing, to transfer data processed in information systems, the right to object.
Should the processing be based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed before the consent was withdrawn).
To exercise the above rights, or for any questions or concerns, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we hereby inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 of April 27, 2016.
Categories of data recipients / processors of personal data on behalf of Budosprzęt Sp. z o.o.
Recipients of your personal data may be authorities entitled under the law (including: Courts, the Police, the Prosecutor’s Office, enforcement agencies, administrative bodies) or other entities that process personal data on behalf of Budosprzęt Sp. z o.o.
- our business partners, including Silesia Invest, Budoserwis Sp. z o.o.
- banks, postal operators, online payment service providers, carriers
- entities providing financial and accounting, technical, IT, legal, debt collection services
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries/international organizations.
Your personal data will not be processed by automated decision-making, including profiling.
- We hereby inform you that during the use of the website at www.budosprzet.eu, information contained in cookies is automatically collected, most browsers are set by default to accept the storage of (cookie) files on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone)
- Cookies are small text files sent to a computer, an Internet user that identify them in a way necessary to perform a given operation, such as authentication, collecting statistical data or saving data in contact or order forms. Cookies do not process personal data, they are harmless both to the computer and to the user and their data.
- The website uses two main types of (cookie) files – session and persistent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the site (by going to another page, logging out or closing your browser). Persistent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- Files (cookies) can be used to:
- match the website’s content to the user’s individual preferences, first of all, these files recognize the user’s device in order to display the site according to the user’s preferences
- prepare statistics to help learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site
- You can change the settings of your web browser at any time to block cookies or get information about their placement on your device each time. You can check other available options in the settings of your web browser. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in the menu of the browser (help) or on the website of its manufacturer. To find out how to change your browser settings, select your browser from the list of the most popular browsers to get help on how to delete cookies.
Select your browser:
Please be advised that in order to ensure safety, public order and protection of persons and property, the premises of Budosprzęt Sp. z o.o. are monitored.
The cameras are located outside the building. The monitored area is marked with signs. Entering the marked area covered by the monitoring system is tantamount to the consent of each person to the processing of their data in terms of their image and activities carried out, which will be recorded by the cameras of the monitoring system.
Data obtained in connection with the monitoring will be processed for a maximum of 90 days from the date of recording – it will then be permanently deleted.
A person whose image has been recorded in the monitoring system has the right to obtain information on the operation of the processing of their data in the following areas: the principles of registration and recording of information, ways of securing the information, as well as the possibility of providing access to the collected data, the rights and obligations of the entity conducting the monitoring of the rights of the monitored persons. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com